How To Install ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie: The ArrowOS is a new Custom ROM and it is keeping things simple, clean and neat. So if you are looking for the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS for your Huawei P10 Lite then here is a simple guide on how to install ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. The Huawei P10 Lite was released in February 2017. The smartphone has a 5.2-inch LTPS IPS display screen having full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. The Huawei P10 Lite is powered by octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 coupled along with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB of internal storage. It also includes a 12.0 MP primary camera, 8.0 MP secondary camera and non-removable 3000mAh Li-Po battery. The Huawei P10 Lite came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Now the time to upgrade your device to the latest Android 9.0 Pie OS and get the experience and features of Android P. The ArrowOS custom firmware comes with all the features of Android P like redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, New Quick Settings UI design, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing and much more. Also, the ArrowOS bring very useful features for the ROM customization, smooth performance with the better battery life of your device and so on.
By following given below step by step guide, you can install ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. While installing ArrowOS custom firmware, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and running on latest TWRP Recovery. Otherwise, you can’t install ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite. Before proceeding, don’t forget to take the full backup of all your valuable data. If you want to install ArrowOS on Huawei P10 Lite based on Android 9.0 Pie. Then go ahead and follow the given steps.
Please note that this guide containing the ArrowOS Android 9.0 Pie ROM Custom Firmware file is compatible with Huawei P10 Lite only. Do not try to flash this firmware on any other device or incorrect variants.
Androidsoul.net will not responsible for any kind of damage or loss occurred to your device, before or after the installation. Proceed at your own risk.
- Create a proper backup of all your important data such as contacts, call logs, messages, media files etc. In case anything goes wrong then you will be able to restore your data back.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Huawei P10 Lite phone by navigating to Settings – Developer Options.
- Download and install the correct USB Drivers for your Huawei P10 Lite device on your PC.
If the TWRP custom recovery is not yet installed on your phone yet then you’ll need to install TWRP first.
- Make sure that the battery level of your phone is about 60 to 70% to avoid unexpected shutdowns while flashing the ROM.
Required Files to Download:
Steps to Install ArrowOS Android 9.0 Pie on Huawei P10 Lite:
1. First of all, download the ROM and Google Apps package zipped files for your device from the above given links on the desktop of your PC.
2. Connect your phone to the PC using its USB data cable.
Note: If the Android USB Drivers are correctly installed, then PC will recognize the device; otherwise re-install USB Drivers on the PC.
3. Transfer the downloaded ROM and Gapps to the root folder of sdCard on your phone.
4. After the transferring process completes, boot your device into the TWRP Recovery. Here you can find a detailed guide on
5. Now, follow the given guide to install ArrowOS Android 9.0 Pie on Huawei P10 Lite.
6. Repeat the same steps to flash Google Apps package.
7. Once the installation process completes, go back to the TWRP recovery and reboot your device.
If you want to get root access on your phone then you can easily root Huawei P10 Lite with Magisk within a few minutes.
Done! These were the complete steps to download and install ArrowOS Android 9.0 Pie on Huawei P10 Lite.
Let us know in the comments area below if you have any query or trouble related to the above guide.