Here is how to Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0: The latest Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 are now available to download with Android 9.0 P support, bug fixes, and amazing features. XDA developer topjohnwu has recently released the new version of Magisk v16.4 that brings fixes for Android P as well as improved MagiskHide. Now you can download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 for your Android devices. The latest Magisk comes with with many new features, controls and mainly focusing on Android P. The latest build of Magisk removes unnecessary sepolicy rules and 64-bit binaries. Go ahead to Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager v5.7.0 from below.
If you want to gain root access on your Android device within no times with a few steps then Magisk is the solution. Magisk enables developers to build custom Mods for Android devices with its systemless interface without actually altering the system files. SuperSU, one of the most popular root app, has ruled the Android community as the only efficient root solution. But in 2016 Magisk was introduced that comes with a way to modify an Android device systemless-ly and has established itself to be one of the most common root solutions that successfully work across various OEM devices. Now, the Magisk developer has released the latest version and you can download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 from the given links.
Magisk has a systemless interface which is getting much popularity and used a lot of Android owners to get root access on their devices. It’s similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system partition. Even if the device is rooted, these both apps allow uninterrupted OTA updates installation. But Magisk gives more controls and installing systemless root. Go ahead and proceed to download Magisk v16.4 along with the new Magisk Manager 5.7.0 to get root access and add different modules. Checkout the guide is given below to Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 on Android now.
In case you have installed the previous or older version of Magisk then you can easily update it to the newer version. You can install the new version by downloading the latest version Magisk Manager 5.7.0 APK and update things inside the app. Download Magisk v16.4 for Android from below.
Magisk 16.4 Changelogs and Key Features
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Standard Stuff: Remove dm-verity, forceencrypt, unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw.
- Magic Mount: Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
- Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution. Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Hide: Hide Magisk from detection, mainly targeting Google’s SafetyNet.
- Resetprop: Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props. It is also used along with magiskhide for tricking various device states.
- Magisk Manager: MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk in-app, Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community-driven online Magisk Module Repo.
- Multiple Entry Points: Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done. Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
Magisk Manager v5.7.0
– Add app shortcuts for Android 7.1+
– Bump minimal module minMagisk requirement to 1500
– Adjustments for new sepolicies on v16.4+
– Fix crashes when refreshing the online report
- Take a complete backup of your phone before proceeding to the installation guide.
- Make sure that your device has an unlocked bootloader because installing Magisk on Android required Unlocked Bootloader.
- You must have working and the latest version of a TWRP Recovery already installed on your device.
- The battery level of your device should be at least about 50 to 60% to avoid unexpected shutdowns during the process.
CultOfDroid.com will not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device before or after following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0:
How to Install Magisk v16.4 on Android Devices
- Download the latest Magisk 16.4 zip file from above link and transfer it to your device’s storage (root folder).
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- While your device is in TWRP recovery, take a complete nandroid backup of your device.
- Tap on Install button. Find and select the Magisk file. Swipe to confirm to start flashing process.
- Reboot the device once Magisk is flashing process completes.
- Next, after the device boots up, just download and install Magisk Manager APK.
That’s All! You have successfully installed Magisk root on your Android device.
How to Uninstall / Remove Magisk Completely from your Device
In case you don’t need root access more or for any reason, you want to uninstall Magisk then follow the given steps.
- Download Magisk uninstaller from the above link.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Flash the Magisk Uninstaller file from TWRP.
Done! This will remove Magisk from your device.
This was the complete guide on how to Download Magisk v16.4 and Magisk Manager 5.7.0 on Android device and enable root access. Let us know in the comments area below if you have any issues or question regarding the above guide.